- In order to confirm your order, a 50% advance on the total amount (including shipping, packing, insurance, fumigation and other levies) will have to be made. Once this payment is received, we will start the work on your product. The remaining 50% payment has to be made before the goods are dispatched.
- For Domestic (India) orders, payment can be made via: RTGS/NEFT, Cheque, Cash or D.D.
- For International orders, payment can be made via: Bank T/T, PayPal, Western Union or Money Gram.
- For International orders, any applicable insurance, customs, duties and taxes will be borne by the customers and are not included in the shipping rates.
- Based on the customer’s location and the volume of the order (including packaging), we determine the shipping charges from various logistic companies. Hence, the shipping rates are not fixed.
Returns and Refund Policy:
- We take utmost care to ensure that the products are flawless in quality and with no defects. Also we pack the orders extremely safely to ensure that they don’t get damaged during transit. However, once the items have been shipped from our end, we cannot take the responsibility of their safe delivery since it is not under our control.
- Due to the above reason and since we dispatch an order only after explicit approval from you regarding the correctness and quality of the item, we will not be able to entertain any requests for returns or refunds on orders.
- Under no circumstances any refunds will be made on an order once received by you. If after receiving the product you wish to return for reasons such as you did not like the finish or design, unfortunately we cannot accept the returns.
- We also do not accept returns or offer refunds in cases where you have received a damaged or incorrect item.
Once the advance payment has been made on an order, it cannot be cancelled. If you do wish to cancel the order after the initial payment, please note that no refunds will be issued in this case.
Dhaval Sculpture respects your privacy and will never share any of your personal or financial details with any third party for any commercial purpose. We will never disclose any of your personally identifiable information without your permission unless there are special circumstances, such as requirement by law.